Thursday 24 March 2016

Evaluation Question 3 What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why (created on blogger)


I think the media institution that would distribute my magazine would be IPC media. The reason for this is that they are one of the leading media institutions in the UK. They publish magazines such as Q and NME. This is a good indication to what type of music magazine they publish, the magazines that they publish are similar to my magazine in some context as it has the same types of artists displayed within the magazine to my own. The company distributes well-known music magazines, which means that the company has the experience and are obviously good at their job. IPC, being a well-known magazine institution, will give my magazine a good chance of a customer being interested in it. I also think Bauer media would be a good media institution to distribute my magazine. The company distributes popular music magazines such as Q and MOJO, Bauer media doesn’t distribute a magazine similar to mine, however this company is also quite well known so it will give my magazine some recognition on the market. In expansion of distribution I could create and develop a website for my magazine with more music related information and articles. Things like a radio station is a good way to distribute a magazine. All of these extensions could get my magazine more recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment